Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR)
- Is your data protected from a technical or natural disaster?
- Could you continue to run your business without your data or applications?
- When was the last time your backup and disaster recovery plan was fully tested?
- Do you have a realistic and accurate time frame for restoring your network if the worst case scenario does happen?
Disaster Recovery circles around the ability to recover and restore core business data/systems during an unexpected outage. The most critical component of any DR plan revolves around the time lapse between the moment of the disaster and the time when users can regain access to the systems
CornerstoneIT can help you manage your risks, evaluate your needs, and design the best managed solution for your business. Our managed BDR is an industry best in class and affordable business continuity solution. Our managed BDR service include:
- Image based backups – ensuring that your data is protected
- Hourly backups – ensuring minimal data loss
- Local storage – ensuring the fastest recovery times
- Off-site storage to Cloud storage – your data is automatically replicated data centers to insure protection
- Instant hybrid virtualization – your servers can be hosted virtually in the cloud
- Instant on-site virtualization – your servers can be virtually hosted on our BDR device itself (specific models only)
These services are provided according to the customer’s specified plan, including unique labeling and storage requirements. CornerstoneIT can provide complete system recovery as needed.
Our backup solutions meet industry compliance SSL key-based encryption requirements for HIPPA, SOX, PCI, ISO 27001 and more.