Cornerstone IT is a leading IT Service Provider to small companies located in the Northeast Ohio region and beyond. We provide Managed IT Services, Secure Computing, Consulting, Cloud and mobile technologies for companies that do not have dedicated IT. We’re a growing Weatherhead 100 company that is focused on being the best IT Service Provider in the area.
Location: Mentor, OH
Benefits: PTO, Holiday Pay, Monthly Performance Pay, Health, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing
Employment-Type: Full Time
Employer: Cornerstone IT
Cornerstone IT is a leading IT Solutions provider based in Mentor, Ohio that offers managed IT services to our clients. Cornerstone provides cutting edge solutions to businesses in the areas of full IT services, security services, backup and disaster recovery and cloud and website hosting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a fast growing company and helping contribute to the growth and success of the team. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying.
The Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry or direct customer calls.
- Schedule internal technical resources via a Ticket Tracking application.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Solicit feedback from clients through follow up calls after service requests are completed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge; ITIL certification desired
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to resumes@CornerstoneIT.com and with your name and position in the subject line. No recruiters please. If you’re serious about this job, please tell us “why” you’re the person we’re looking for. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!