Cornerstone IT Named Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award Winner
Mentor, Ohio – November 8, 2019
The Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 has named Cornerstone IT one of the 50 fastest growing companies in Lake and Geauga Counties for 2019. This is the 11th consecutive year Cornerstone has been recognized with this award.
“Cornerstone IT is honored to accept this award,” says Ray Paganini, President. “Our team thrives on collaboration and teamwork, which has contributed to the company’s success. We strive for growth each year and winning this award is a testament to everyone’s hard work,” he adds.
The Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 recognizes companies in Lake and Geauga counties who have shown growth and change that contribute to business success. Eligible companies must be organized for profit and located within the two county region. Winners are awarded based on average company sales, employment growth over the previous five year period, and a minimum sales profit percentage.
Cornerstone IT accepted recognition for this achievement at the 2019 Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 awards dinner held November 7 at the Wingate by Wyndham – LaMalfa in Mentor.
More information about the Fast Track 50 organization can be found by visiting http://www.fasttrack50.org
- Lakeland Community College Partners with Cornerstone IT to Develop a New Cybersecurity Internship Program
- Cornerstone IT Wins 2018 Weatherhead 100 Award
- Cornerstone IT Receives Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award for 10th Consecutive Year
- Cornerstone IT Achieves a Second Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Competency
- Cornerstone IT Achieves Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Competency
- CornerstoneIT Named Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award Winner for 9th Consecutive Year
- CornerstoneIT Expands to Offer Microsoft Mobile Solutions
- CornerstoneIT Renews Microsoft Tier 1 SMB Champion Competency
- CornerstoneIT Partners with Kaspersky Lab to Offer Premium Internet Security Coverage
- CornerstoneIT has been named one of the world’s best IT service providers.