Cornerstone IT Achieves a Second Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Competency
Cornerstone IT achieves the Microsoft Cloud Productivity competency, a second Certified Gold Partner credential, by demonstrating its proven technical expertise in delivering cloud solutions to businesses.
Mentor, Ohio — January 23, 2018 — Cornerstone IT, a managed services provider for small to mid-sized businesses in Northeast Ohio, announced it has earned its second Microsoft Gold competency, the Cloud Productivity Achievement. The Microsoft Partner program is designed to recognize and support Microsoft’s top performing services providers.
According to Microsoft, Gold Cloud Productivity Partners have demonstrated their technical capability in delivering Office 365 solutions across multiple or single productivity practice areas, including Azure. Success is measured through ongoing technical and sales assessments as well as customer recommendations.
Cornerstone IT has been a Microsoft Partner for over seven years and is among an elite tier of Certified Gold Partners. “Our staff is committed to providing cloud solutions for unique business goals and the Cloud Productivity competency strengthens this commitment,” says Ray Paganini, President.
- CornerstoneIT Achieves Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Competency
- CornerstoneIT Named Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award Winner for 9th Consecutive Year
- CornerstoneIT Expands to Offer Microsoft Mobile Solutions
- CornerstoneIT Renews Microsoft Tier 1 SMB Champion Competency
- CornerstoneIT Partners with Kaspersky Lab to Offer Premium Internet Security Coverage
- CornerstoneIT has been named one of the world's best IT service providers.
For more information about Cor-Care visit, https://cornerstoneit.com/Cor-Care