Ensure your business meets HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or ISO27001 compliance requirements with auditor-ready reports.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
This security service is a simple affordable way to address information technology threat detection, incident response and remediation, and compliance reporting. It is impossible to stop hacker’s attempts to penetrate networks making it critical for organizations to take the steps to respond to threats as quickly as possible to minimize the damage of attacks. SIEM delivers all the essentials for advanced complete security visibility, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavior monitoring and integrated threat intelligence.
More and more companies are being breached on a daily basis. Regardless of the size of your business, if you don’t have a strong security posture, it’s not a question of IF you’ll get hacked, it’s a question of WHEN you’ll get hacked.
One of the more crippling hacks organizations face is a Ransomware attack. Ransomware encrypts sensitive files then demands a ransom in exchange for the decryption key-usually in the form of prepaid cash cards or bitcoin(cryptocurrency). Malware, like CryptoLocker or Cryptowall, can be undetected on workstations for hours or even days before launching an attack. SIEM offers real-time network scans that allow for early detection of this type of threat, and in most cases, remediation and prevention from infection on other devices.
- Threat data detected every 30 minutes
- SIEM allows for correlation and analysis of event data (threats and security breaches) from some of the best security analysts in world
- Event correlation=accelerated incident response time from threats like Ransomware, CryptoLocker, and Cryptowall
- Easily configure monitoring for all critical assets-employee information, customer information and intellectual property
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) detects changes in critical files
- Alarms for assets under attack and how they are being attacked- users receive notifications when a bad actor is targeting the network.
- Assists in understanding attacker intent
IT Compliance Reporting Features:
- Auditor-ready report templates for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and more
- Auto-report generation and distribution (PDF, Email, HTML, etc.)
- Custom report queries and fast searches
- Log, retention, management and analysis-all in one platform
- Detailed executive dashboards with “click through” detail
- Easily customize and schedule reports
- Eliminates the need to spend time conducting your own research