Cornerstone IT Achieves Microsoft Certified Gold Partner Competency
Cornerstone IT achieves the Microsoft Certified Gold Partner competency by demonstrating its proven expertise in delivering quality small and midmarket cloud solutions to businesses.
Mentor, Ohio — November 13, 2017 — Cornerstone IT, a managed services provider for small to mid-sized businesses in Northeast Ohio, announced it has achieved the Microsoft Certified Gold Partner competency. The Microsoft partner program is designed to recognize and support Microsoft’s top performing services providers.
The Microsoft Gold competency is issued to select partners with the proven ability to help customers seamlessly connect their on-premises systems to cloud-based applications. Success is measured through ongoing technical and sales assessments as well as customer recommendations.
Cornerstone IT has also been named to CRN’s, a brand of The Channel Company, 2017 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Managed Security 100 category for excellence in off-premise, cloud-based security services. For more information about Cornerstone IT small to mid-sized business services, http://cornerstoneit.com
- CornerstoneIT Named Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award Winner for 9th Consecutive Year
- CornerstoneIT Expands to Offer Microsoft Mobile Solutions
- CornerstoneIT Renews Microsoft Tier 1 SMB Champion Competency
- CornerstoneIT Partners with Kaspersky Lab to Offer Premium Internet Security Coverage
- CornerstoneIT has been named one of the world's best IT service providers.
For more information about Cor-Care visit, http://cornerstoneit.com/Cor-Care